1n60p Germanium Rectifier Diode
- There are two different diodes available with the part number 1N60P
- The older type is a germanium point-contact design in a DO-7 glass package and the newer type is a silicon Schottky design in a DO-35 glass package
- However, the DO-7 package is physically larger than the DO-35
- However, all diodes have been tested for Vf (forward voltage drop @ 1 mA forward current) and Ir (reverse current @ 5 V reverse voltage)
- In all cases, Ir was <5uA and the Vf data is presented below
- However germanium diodes may have significantly higher reverse leakage currents that their silicon equivalents
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.